Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Breakfast and Dinner


This was breakfast.  Still trying to get used to having protein for breakfast!  Good news is - I can revert back to having museli after the 14 days. It has to be homemade though, as the commercial ones have so much sugar added.  I have been looking around on the net and have seen some good recipes for homemade museli, but if anyone has one they would like to share that would be great.  I have been feeling much better after the initial shock to the system!  And I think I have lost a bit of weight too.  Bonus!!!


This was dinner last night.  Sorry for the blurry photo.  I was allowed to have a stirfry.  Yay.  A semi cooked meal.  I don't mind salads and raw food to be honest, but when you are used to eating something warm/cooked, you miss it when you don't have it.  I don't think I will be going totally raw, but 70-80% perhaps.  I am feeling that my body is better for it, but it has only been 4 days so far.
Going to be growing mung bean sprouts soon.
I have a lot of Leslie Kenton books.  Worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment