Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

October already!

Boy, where has all that time gone?  I have been busy.  I have been sick.  I have been away interstate.  But still I feel like i'm on the fast track somewhere.
Couple of things I will share tonight and then endeavour to gradually catch up on posts before it is full steam ahead into Christmas.
Another update of my nephew Flynn.  Hopefully a bit more hair soon!!


I managed to fit in a class by the lovely Kate Mason , taught at Seriously Scrapbooking.  Great class, great teacher.  Had a wonderful time just playing around and doing art with no expectations.  Not quite finished yet, but technique used was collage.  Just up my alley! 
Be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Viv, your nephew is so cute!! Your class project looks fantastic, looking forwards to catch up.

    ReplyDelete